Resident Help Center
Go To Search

This website is currently under renovation to improve accessibility for users with disabilities. This process coincides with efforts to achieve and maintain compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. If anyone encounters an inaccessible feature on this website, please contact Amanda Roberts, City Clerk at (352) 465-8500 or to advise what inaccessible feature was encountered, and to allow the City to provide the desired information through alternative means, until such time as the website renovation is complete.
How do I submit a Public Records Request?
The Custodian of Public Records for the City of Dunnellon is the City Clerk. The City Clerk's office is the location where the City's public records are routinely created, sent, received, maintained and requested. The location and contact information is: Mandy Roberts, City Clerk; City of Dunnellon City Hall; 20750 River Drive, Dunnellon, FL 34431; 352-465-8500.

You can make your request in person, over the phone, or use our Request Tracker service and locate the form under the category of General Requests. Once we have reviewed your request staff will contact you to let you know the estimated date and time you can expect the requested information and if there will be any charge. Labor charges will apply on extensive or large requests for information.Public Records Request Form

City Clerk

Show All Answers

1. How do I submit a Public Records Request?
2. How can I get a ballot to vote in the November general election sent to my home?