Resident Help Center
Go To Search
Reporting Traffic Signal Issues
Reporting a Broken Traffic Signal
You can report a broken traffic signal (signal dark, flashing red, damaged pole, etc) by:

1.  Calling (352) 671-8686

2.  Tell the operator the intersection (Cross Streets) and what the problem is (Signal dark, Flashing red, knocked down pole, etc.)