Zoning Permits

Require a Permit

The following require a zoning permit: (List is not all-inclusive)

  • Annual Fire Safety Inspection
  • Change of Occupancy / Occupant*
  • Home Occupation
  • Right of Way (Drive way)
  • Signs (under 32 square feet)
  • Special Event - Please submit at least 30 days in advance
  • Tents and/or Inflatables (Stand Alone or For Use With Other Zoning Permits)
  • Tree Removal

Note: *Change of Occupancy / Occupant is required when opening or moving a business within the city limits. A Change of Occupancy / Occupant generates the required inspections for the issuance of a Certificate of Occupancy (C.O.). You must obtain a C.O. prior to opening your business and to obtain your business tax receipt.