Rainbow River Starts Here!
We strive to keep pollutants out, but we need your help!
Pollutants can be tricky and might seem hard to manage, but we have made it a little bit easier for you.
Our Solution to Stormwater Pollution is C.L.E.A.N.
- Recycle Old Motor Oil and Antifreeze
- Use Commercial Car Washes
- Repair All Leaks
- DRIVE LESS
- Choose Slow-Release Fertilizer
- Water-In Your Fertilizer
- Properly Dispose of Hazardous Chemicals
- Pick the Right Pesticides
- Vegetate Bare Spots in Your Yard
- Report Issues with Construction Silt Fences
- Fill Holes Created by Animals
- Report Sink Holes
- Whether Your Pet Walks, Flies or Slithers YOU Need to Clean Up After It!
- Flush It, Bury It, Bag It, or Trash It
- Nitrates Cause Rapid Growth of Invasive Blooms of Algal in our Springs
- Never Dump Anything Down Storm Drains
- Regularly Inspect Your Septic Tank System
Check out our documents on stormwater pollution.