TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION BOARD MEETING – 1/26/2021 4:00 PM
- Fiscal Years 2022 to 2026 Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Tentative Work Program
- 2020 TPO Annual Report
- 2021 TPO Major Activities
- AMPO Member Spotlight
- TPO Budget Status Update
- Fiscal Years 2020/21 to 2021/22 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment and Modification
- TPO Board Bylaws Amendment- Voting Quorum
- Fiscal Years 2020/21 to 2024/25 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment and Modification
- Draft Public Participation Plan (PPP)
- Florida Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPOAC) Legislative Activities Funds Request
- Congestion Management Plan Task Work Order
All meetings are open to the public, the TPO does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability and family status. Anyone requiring special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), or requiring language assistance (free of charge) should contact Liz Mitchell, Title VI/Nondiscrimination Coordinator at (352) 438-2634 or email@example.com forty-eight (48) hours in advance, so proper accommodations can be made.
Please be advised that if any person wishes to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.