NEW CITY WEBSITE COMING SOON!!
Official Meetings & Website Changes
The City of Dunnellon is in the process of upgrading its Website and Agenda Management Software!
This will create positive changes for our citizens in how they view live meetings and retrieve past meeting video and minutes. Please see below for some of the amazing benefits to you and the City!
Benefits for citizens:
- Watch meetings live from our website.
- Obtain past meeting recordings directly from our website.
- Meeting minutes will be posted in a fraction of the time.
- Links that take you directly to the agenda item timestamp.
- No more tedious searching to find what you’re looking for in the videos!
- Creates cost savings for tax payors.
Benefits for the City:
- Consolidates meeting management into one platform.
- Provides access to meeting agendas, minutes and recordings in one internal location.
- Eliminates IT expenses for creation and uploading of YouTube videos.
- Eliminates expense and reliance on Zoom.
- Increases cyber security and prevents hackers from compromising the City’s data.
The launch is scheduled for mid-October. The exact date is to be announced.
Please be advised with the elimination of the Zoom platform, the public will be unable to participate remotely during meetings. You are encouraged to join us in person. If you are unable to attend in person, you may email your comments to the City Council through the City’s website at www.dunnellon.org.